Monday, August 1, 2016

Trip To Pinto


Art Museums have become one of the go to places someone should check out. Aside from you can learn so much from the origin or the story behind each pieces, art museums are perfect for dates, hangouts, and especially photoshoots. 

Pinto Art Museum is one of the popular museums in the Philippines. The museum is located in Antipolo, Rizal, less than an hour away from Manila (if there's no traffic congestion LOL). In my case, I live in Pasig City and my friend and I nearly took us 45 minutes just to get there! Thank you Ortigas Ext. for proving us that there will always be forever in you!

It felt nostalgic going to a museum like this. I remember my elementary days where we had field trips and we go places like museums. sigh... good old days!

Anyway, please bear with me for I forgot to pay attention to some of the important details of my tour in the museum LOL. 

So here are some of the stuff and spots that really got my attention. 
But first, lemme post a look! lels!

Striped Tee, Uniqlo
Shorts, Thrifted
Sneakers, Nike
Snapback, Penshoppe
Round Glasses, Heiress Shop


The socket is also part of this wonderful art piece! *kidding*



To be honest, I'm a bit worried about the weather that day, thinking that it might rain really hard but turns out the weather cooperated with us. We may not be as dry as we expected to be (cause we were sweating really hard) but at least it did not rain and we got to see almost everything in the museum.


"Bes! likod ko to ah!"



The architectural design of the buildings in the museum gives you that vibe from hundreds of decades ago where clay has to do with everything that time, 


I never wanted to leave this super cozy spot but I had to give way for other peeps who also wanted a picture on the same spot.


These awesome looking-artifacts though! Looking forward to pose with them someday!


These headdresses remind me of Alexander Mcqueen.


...and more artifacts.


People from the past are really good in improvising tools for their everyday lives.


And here I go again...



My fascination with bridges is still there ♥


pa-candid pose!



  


 "Iniisip din niya kaya ako?"



This is one of my favorite pieces in the museum. These weird stuff hanging from the ceiling looked really really whimsical and dope!


and they also have unicorns too!


"hmm! sorry bes! akin na talaga puso niya para wala nang kawala!"


This is my most favorite spot of the museum!



isn't it gorgeous?


Well, that's it! I hope I made you feel that feeling where you're dying to go to this place and take some awesome photos with your awesome friends or your awesome self (because all your friends are also artistically good in "drawing"). And for those who have been to the museum before, I hope I made the blog about my trip to Pinto relatable to what you have experienced or felt when you were there!

For those peeps who are planning to go there! Here are the rates you need to know!
 Rates:
 Regular Ticket, P180.00
Young Once(Senior Citizen), P150.00
Students with IDP100.00.


For more information about Pinto Art Museum, feel free to check out their page

That's really really it everyone! See me again next time!


24 comments:

  1. Been wanting to visit Pinto. I have this huge love for museums! Great pictures btw :)

    Lou of, Steal the Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead! This one the great places to visit for a museum-lover like you:) thank you Lou:D

      Delete
  2. This place is stunning!! Definitely want to visit! It looks gorgeous- inside and out!!

    http://beyondblessedblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is:) Go ahead and stop by our country and include this to your one of your go-to places:))

      Delete
  3. I heard good things about this place! I love the building structure and exhibit. Next in line to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's time for you to see and experience this place yourself:) Go ahead Alyssa:D you'll surely enjoy this place!

      Delete
  4. This reminds me that I haven't posted about my Pinto experience last year. Dami nang pieces na nadagdag and new areas to explore. Huhuhu The skulls are lovelyyyyyyy! Try going to the National Museum toooooo, if you haven't already :)

    -Matt Angeles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never too late(I think so) to post those pictures Kuya Matty! I can't say which is which but I still think the Pinto you saw before has improved! places change like people do:) lol hahaha! and yes! National Museum is my next go-to spot:)

      Delete
  5. I've been seeing a lot of my friends visit Pinto Art Museum too. Will you say it's worth the effort and travel to go? The place looks lovely but I'm a bit worried 'cause it looks like they have just a few arts in display.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooo! I'm sorry if I don't have enough pictures for the artworks but they have a bunch of art pieces on display! As in! they have different exhibits and each have rooms full of paintings and sculptures:) kaya it's really worth it for a cheap rate despite the difficulty of going to the museum:) kaya no need to worry teehee:))

      Delete
  6. This place is so near my home but I haven't been inside yet. Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why!!! haha anyway, thanks! go ahead and give it a try:) it's really worth it:)

      Delete
  7. I really hope to visit this museum soon. I've been reading a lot of reviews on this museum and I hope I can visit their soon. It's just quite far from here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will! just ask some friends to go with you so you can also enjoy your trip all the way to Pinto:) I'm sure that you won't even notice the time and trip going there:)

      Delete
  8. Some of my friends already visited Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo and it's very well recommended. I even envy their photo outside the white stairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's time for you to have your very own photo on that white stairs! in fact you can have your own photo on every spot of the museum! everything is aesthetically pleasing to the eyes:) so go ahead!

      Delete
  9. This looks like an interesting place!! Beautiful photographs!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to visit this place ever since I saw in on the telly. I sure hope I can go there with my boys one of these days. Those are really interesting exhibitions and display. Ooh, and I love that bridge, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead! This is also a nice place to go with your family! This is also a perfect place for you to expose your boys with what kind of art does our country have:) hihi thank you!

      Delete
  11. I live in Antipolo and yet I haven't been to Pinto Art Museum! I've been planning since last year but never got the chance for the plan to push through. August is rainy though. But I'll make sure to visit Pinto before 2016 ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if that's the case, I'm looking forward to your blog post about your experience in pinto if ever you got plans of sharing it to everyone:) Enjoy!

      Delete
  12. Been hearing/reading a lot about this Pinto Museum lately. Though the place is a bit far from my place, I'll try to suggest this to my friends for us to try out something new. By the way, great photos! You've given enough justice to the equally great masterpieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I can guarantee you that you and your friends are going to enjoy this place despite the distance from your area. They have so much stuff inside plus, if you need to take a break, a cafe inside will be there to satisfy your thirst and hunger:) it may be a bit pricey but it's worth it!

      Delete