Sunday, April 12, 2015

Almost Coachella

HIS
Vintage Buttoned Shirt, Greenhills
Bolero, Celine
Denim Jeans, Levi's
Sandals, Lacoste
Bag, Bobby Raffin
Aviators, Ray-Ban
Denim Cuffs, DIY
Tooth Necklace, Thrift Store
HERS
Dress, Thrift Shop
Accessories, Thrift Shop
Sandals, The SM Store
Bag, Parisian
As we celebrate this year's Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, I thought it would be a great idea to post a blog outfit. But before that, I just want to thank my friend Jonina for having Kat and I as her models for this project. So.. thank you again Jonini:))




Coachella is the best time to dress up like hipsters. It's the time of the year where you get the chance to where fringes, crop tops, pastel colored apparels, aztec prints, sunnies, accessories, florals, hippie bands, and so much more.



Coachella is giving us that 70's vibe with a modern twist in music and art which I love the most. It is also one of the reasons why I' am wishing to have that opportunity to witness such a euphoric event.


For me all the music, bands, people, EVERYTHING about it is beyond perfect. I just hope this Coachella dream of mine won't be a dream forever, cos' I'm still looking forward to cross "Go to Coachella" out of my bucket list.

Anyw..... please hype my lastest look in Lookbook