Monday, April 13, 2015

Sweet Escape

HIS
Buttoned Shirt, The SM Store
Knitted Sweater, H&M
Shorts, Thrift Shop
Boots, Greenhills
Felt Cap, Bench
Aviators, Ray-Ban

HERS
Top, Thrift Shop
Shorts, Thrift Shop
Beanie, Bershka
Choker, Thrift Shop
Wedges, The SM Store
I really don't know how I should begin with this post, but hey again guys! Here I' am again trying to revive or update my blog. To be honest, I really miss blogging. It has been months since my last post (yesterday is an exception). So anyway....



Here I am with my best bud,Kat. This was actually the continuation of our last shoot. So the theme for this shoot is casual with a touch of a little dapper. She's the casual and I' am the dapper:))


Right here, Kat is wearing a white top where a part of it is tacked inside her pink pastel colored shorts paired up with an ankle-strap wedges from the SM store. She also wore a beanie and a choker to add some playful details on it.


And here, I' am wearing a purple buttoned shirt from the SM store, topped with a knitted sweater from H&M. To avoid making it purely dapper, I wore a pair of  denim shorts and boots plus a felt cap by Albertus Swanepoel.



And to wrap up this post, I just want to say that this is one of my fave shoots I've ever had. I finally got the chance to bond with my friends again. Anyways... please hype my latest look on Lookbook