Sunday, January 3, 2016

I Promise To Smile When You Leave

Buttoned Shirt, Thrift Shop
Jogger Pants, Penshoppe
Sneakers, Lacoste
Clear-Framed Specs, Fabkikay
God has blessed us with another year in our lives. A new year symbolizes new hopes, new chances, and a fresh start.

Well,  this year I'am kinda hoping that I'd write and update my blog as often as possible like 3 to 4 times a week. I am also hoping that I'd get a new camera this year so I can post high quality photos suitable for my blog.


In other news... posting photos taken from my phone is something I don't usually do. In fact, I'm trying to avoid it. But with my new LG G4 Stylus equipped with a 13 megapixel rear camera, why not give it a try. And so I did. And the photos posted in this latest blog post were taken using my phone. And because the quality is good I took this chance to somehow update my blog using these photos. How technologically advance is that? haha


A new year truly helps a lot of people including me to really go with a fresh start especially when you're the type of person who encountered pretty bad experiences from the previous year. A fresh start is a new beginning for anything that we want to change or something that we would really want to do that we haven't done in the past. But in my case, this year is a fresh start for me to correct all my wrongdoings and all my failures in the past. I've been hoping for this to happen and now God provided me the chance, I'm grabbing it:)


Hopes, chances and starting all over again doesn't really need time, I mean it's not necessary. You can hope for anything at this time, take chances whenever you want, and start something new whenever you feel like it. All you need is a proper preparation for all these. If you come prepared then you're sure of how you should response to these things. But if you need proper timing then that is the time where you consider time with your goals:) So hope, take chances, and start today:)